If ignorance is bliss...
These words resonate so much more today than ever! The words 'Ignorance is bliss' come from Thomas Gray's 1742 poem 'Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College'. Heard of the climate change anyone?
Have you ever worn a t-shirt that's lost its shape after a few washes? We are confident our tees are the most durable and comfortable available on the market. Made from 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton.
- Regular fit
- 180 GSM (medium thickness)
- Ring spun combed cotton is ultra soft, extremely durable and premium quality
- All garments are wash tested
- World-renowned certifications
- Other colours can be made available on request
- We operate on a zero stock, zero waste basis and garments are made to order. Turnaround time is approximately 5-6 working days
Royal Mail - Signed for 1st Class and insured (1 working day)
EU & International
Parcelforce - Fully tracked and insured (2-3 working days)